Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bloomington Regional 2009 (Dave and Steve get in trouble again...this time with a librarian)

Greetings Potter Cross Country Fans. Once again, Dave and I video blogged about the Potters race, this time after enjoying a warm meal at Panera. Sadly, I was enlisted for video editing duty and don't know what I'm doing, and didn't want to take the time to figure out. So when we had to cut a few scenes for brevity, the transitions look really nasty. You can all live with it.

The top list of deleted scenes
  • Dave and Steve get scolded by the librarian for excessive volume.
  • Dave says, "Oh my! That felt like bison!"
  • Dave and Steve shuffle around papers looking for information.
  • Dave and Steve not eating Blizzards.
  • Dave accidentally says "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" when he meant "excitement". Hilarity, laughter, mayhem, and a little bit of choreographed musical drama ensued.
  • Dave turns into a dagron.
  • Steve points his fingers up and down, but not all around.
  • Dave and Steve are escorted out of the library for excessive volume and oversilliness (apparently, it is a place for educative purposes, not video blogging).
Enjoy the video, and sometime in the next day or two I'll put up my pictures, and hopefully this week, I'll get to a more detailed Sectional preview.


No comments: