Sunday, March 29, 2009

H.E.A.R.T.

...is doing what you've never done before because it is attainable if you are willing to try a little harder.

This is a new thing for a lot of you, all of you are coming into this meet with something new on your shoulders. Some of you have never run for the Morton Track team before...others have never set foot on that track with so much potential...still all of you are one new team. You are the 2009 Guy's Distance Team...
you have a coach...
you have each other...
you have many people cheering you on.

You have no excuses to say 'I can't...I won't' only "I WILL!"

Step to the line...give nothing away...and take everything you deserve and maybe some you just want. :)

You are one team that will never be forgotten...make it hurt enough....make your opponents work for every inch...run smart and FEEL the race.

Nothing stands in your way...but we all stand behind you

No comments: