Yesterday the Potters raced at Big Creek Park in Canton. I never saw a creek, but I saw the Potters clean up, sweep the race (boys and girls together), and goof off a lot while winning. Click here to see the race.
wasn't there was a team in the fall of 2005 that went 9-0...if I remember correctly they didn't win the Mid-Illini but still an honorable feat in my opinion.
So, did all those goofy antics go on during the race, or was that during the Cool Down? Who is the remaining Mid-Illini team waiting to be defeated by the Potters?
4 comments:
I believe that the last time a Morton team went 9-0 was in 1999! Way to be guys
wasn't there was a team in the fall of 2005 that went 9-0...if I remember correctly they didn't win the Mid-Illini but still an honorable feat in my opinion.
So, did all those goofy antics go on during the race, or was that during the Cool Down?
Who is the remaining Mid-Illini team waiting to be defeated by the Potters?
So does the team get a picture next to the picture of Steve's team? This was a question at practice today.
Post a Comment